8.10.2012

Easiest Pizza You'll Ever Make

Can I just say, I looove me some pizza!!! I could probably eat it everyday, and honestly any way... the only pizza topping that I always try to avoid is Italian sausage, just not a fan. But other than that, load it up! Hubs, on the other hand,  is a strictly pepperoni and cheese kind of guy, so personal pizzas are the way to go in this house. 

Fortunately for me, in a moment of brilliance, I came up with the easiest, most delicious, time saving meal of all time! That's right, of all time. It's just that tasty and just that quick. 

Seriously people, you're gonna thank me for this...

The ingredients:
- Pizza toppings of your choice {in this case: pepperoni, canadian bacon, mozzarella cheese, pineapple, mushrooms, and banana peppers... I decided against the tomatoes this time, but if you've never had a pizza topped with tomatoes and bacon, you're missing out!!}
- Pizza sauce {I like to use crushed tomatoes instead of actual sauce}
- And the magic ingredient: Garlic Naan, that's right, as in the flatbread you get at Indian restaurants. It's the perfect size for a personal pizza and if you get the garlic kind, it becomes a nicely seasoned crust for all your delicious toppings. So good!!

All you have to do is preheat your oven to 400 degrees, top it like it's hot {the pizza that is}, and pop it in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
The longer you let it bake, the crunchier the crust will be. I usually think 12 minutes is just about perfect... the crust is still soft, but has a nice crunch to it too! Seriously, my mouth is watering right now.

There you have it peeps... the easiest, most delicious, time saving meal of all time. 
I think I'm gonna copyright that! :) 

Go make it. Like right now! Seriously!!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea!!!!!!!! This could be fun to do if you had friends over one night too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - and like you said, so easy! When I was in college, I ate "tortilla pizzas" a lot - basically the same concept, just with a tortilla instead of a flatbread. It was so good and so cheap!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - so glad to have found yours too!

    ReplyDelete