8.01.2012


This is the month I return to the real world.
This is the month I begin year two of my teaching career, a year that is hopefully much less stressful than the last.
This is the month I get serious about eating right and regular exercise {that's the plan at least... wish me luck!}.
This is the month I get to cheer on the US as they compete in the Olympics {though obviously that's already started}. My favorite is women's gymnastics!
This is the month I begin waking myself up in the middle of the night with new ideas and back-to school nightmares {oh wait, that's already started too! :(}
And this is the month my parents celebrate 34 years of marriage. I'm so thankful for their commitment to each other and our family!

I've gotta admit, it was kind of hard to come up with a list of what I'm looking forward to this month... don't get me wrong, I'm excited to get back in the swing of things, but summer is just so great!

Here's to August... may it be just as fun and exciting as it will inevitably be stressful! :) Happy August everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment